Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pink Stamper challenge

I just recieved 3 Birds on Parade in the mail last night and I have been itching to use it... My Pink Stamper is having a challenge where you need to use a bird... perfect! This is what I came up with. I used a stack I had from last Halloween (can't remember the name) and some paper scraps. I inked up the bottom edges of the bird to give it that all night trick or treating feel, put some stickles on the BOO and finished it off with a Happy Halloween stamp. TFL

3 comments:

Turnedgypsy said...

This is a popular cut. I have seen this on many cards. You did a great JOB!!!!!!!!!! I love visiting other blogs for inspiration. I can see I will need to stop back often.
Please stop over and say hi and follow my blog. I do monthly giveaways.

http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

hugs

Emily said...

Cute! Haven't had a chance to use this cart yet so thanks for the inspiration :)

Emily

girlia said...

A little birdie told me he's under there. This is really a sweet card

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...