Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thanks a Latte

So next week starts teacher appreciation week at school. I have so many cute projects that I can't wait to share. This card is a gift card holder that was made from a 6x6 card. I cut the coffee cup on the front at 3.25in from Wall Decore and More and then pop dotted it. The sentiment is from Pink by Design. For the inside I created the pocket for the gift card from the cup sleeve, soooo cute! The THANKS and A LATTE were created in my Gypsy using the Storybook Font. I used Martha Stewart glitter on the A LATTE in the teachers favorite color, it doesn't show well in the picture but it is purple. This was a fun card to make and I can't wait for my son to give it to his teacher!


2 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Great card! super cute with the gc holder inside. I love the wall decor and more cart! Great job.

dupontpig24 said...

I know the teacher will appreciate this card and gift, but even more she will appreciate your thoughtfulness. Super work on the card and super pride in you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...