Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wooo's having a birthday.....

This is a photo mat I made for a friends daughters 1st birthday that party guests will be able to sign.  The theme for the party is look woo's turning 1. This mat is not my original idea, I wish I could take full credit for it... I took the photo mat that matches the party theme and tried to re create it the best I could. I think it was really close. It measures 11x14" and will hold  a 4x6" photo.  I created the top boarder in my Gypsy, it is just a few scalloped boarders and circles. The branch was cut from CAC at 4.45" and the owl is from Sugar and Spice cut at 3" I added some ink around the owl and used my I-Rock for the bling on the owl's eyes. Pretty simple and really cute project that will be able to be displayed for years to come. TFL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...