Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day tomorrow!! I want to share these cute lollipop holders I did for my son's class. These were super simple to make! All you need is some cardstock, paper trimmer, scissors, stamps, ink and glue.. I used stamps from Technique Tuesday, I believe the set is calles Love Notes. I added some stickles for a little bling and put all the cut stamped images on pop dots. TFL!






2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!Love it!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

small cushion covers said...

Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day tomorrow!! I want to share these cute lollipop holders I did for my son's class. velvet cushion cover , ac blanket double bed ,

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...