Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas cards!!

 I used 3 Birds on Parade for this one. The bird was cut at 3.25". I used stickles on the lights and some left over scrap ribbon. The paper comes from a stack called Harvest and Holiday. The stamp is from Technique Tuesday. I also put the wings of the bird through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.
 Another bird from the smae cart, this has to be one of my favorite cartridges! I used the sme paper oack for this card. I just cut a strip of the presents out to use as a border. The bird was cut at 3.24" using my Gypsy. I stickled the white on the hat. I can't remember where the stamp came from but I believe it was Inkadoo.
 I used the Christmas Cartridge on this one. I finally recieved my Gypsy back from PC they had it for 3 weeks! This cart was one of the free uploads. The tree was cut at 4.53" and I hen added different colored stickles to it so it would look like it had ornaments. The white backround paper was cut to look like it has little hills and then run through the Cuttlebug for a swirly snow effect. The blue paper was also put through the cuttlebug and I don't recall the name of the folder. I then added some glitter and liquid pearl to both the white and blue paper.
For the last card I used Christmas Cheer for the snow globe and Christmas Cards for the snowman. The globe was cut at 3.25" and the snowman I think was at 6". I added stickles to the snowman and snowglobe. The green backround paper was run through the Cuttle bug and I added some ribbon I picked up from Ben Franklins.

1 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

These cards are terrific! Those little birds are so cute and the tree is beautiful! The scarf hat set on the snowman is super cute too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...