Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Princess Sophia

I have taken a bit of a break from crafting due to my husband returning home from Afghanistan. Thanks everyone for stayng with me. Today I have a fun banner to share that Imade for a little girls birthday party. The theme is princess party, I had fun getting use use a lot of pink! I have 3 boys.. I made everything from Once Upon A Princess. The castles were cut at 6.25" and them I added some purple stickles to the windows for sparkle. The name was cut at 4.65" (I used my Gypsy) I then recut them using the hide contour feature to have a blackout version. I secured the crown with brade and then added a small purple gem with my I-Rock. I finished it off by securing the castles with ribbon. TFL!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...