Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome back teacher!

We have already been in school for a week and a half here in Hawaii. I wanted to give the teacher a little something to welcome her back this year. I was so very excited to find out tht my sons teacher is his kindergarden teacher, she is such a sweet lady! I made her some little monogrammed note cards and a paper back pack to hold them. the not cards are 2.5" x 2.5" just big enough for her to write a quick not to a parent or another teacher. the lined paper came from the High School mat stack. I got the apple from CAC and it was cut at 1.5" I then used the letter L from car decals and welded it inside the apple layer for the monogramme. I added sme brown glitter for a little pop. The stamp sentiment came from PBD. My cute little back back cme from a template off of splitcoaststampers.com. I did have to enlarge it a bit to hold the cards and envelopes. The paper for it came from the Black Currant stack. I hope you enjoy this fun little project and try one for yourelf.





1 comments:

Ashley said...

What a great project idea and so sweet of you to create! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...