Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween home decore


This was a fun but time consuming project. Most of the paper came from a mixed color stack at my LSS and the green paper with glitter came from a K&Company halloween stack from last year. I went to Homw Depot and they were able to cut a piece of scrap wood to 12"x12" for me, I used this as my base for the main sign. I picked up a small wood board at Wal-Mart and used that for the beware sign. I modge podged everything to seal it and give it a little added strength. I then just used ribbon to connect the two pieces and hang it. Here is the cut info from the gypsy, I am only giving the height as the aspect ratio was on turned on.

Witch 1.61"
moon 3.12"
house 8"
pumpkin 1.47"
tree 4.53"
bats 0.76"
fence 1.71"

Most of the cuts came from Oct 31st except the fence, that was from Mini Monsters. The fence was copied and welded unti I reached my desired length 11.25". TFL

6 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute and Spooky !!! what a great decoration!

Kate said...

This is just super! What a lot of work - but so worth the effort! Great job!
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

Sherri said...

Spooktacular (and Fantabulous!) project!

BrendaB said...

What an awesome Halloween decoration! I know it must have been a lot of work, but now you'll have it for years to come!

dupontpig24 said...

This is super cute. I love it and I know the boys must be having fun looking at it. You just keep getting better and better.

AmyJRockstar said...

Wow, I love this and definitely want to create one for next year! I have never used modge podge before. Could you give me some tips please? amyjrockstar@gmail.com or http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Thanks a bunch!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...