Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Love

I made this card for the Circle blog challenge, it was a challenge for me because I don't use this much pink or girlish thigs, I have 3 boys! I cut the scallop rectangle in the backround using my Gypsy it was cut at 4" x 5.25" I then stamped on some flourishes and cut a piece of vellum using the same scallop to go over top. I cut the birds at 3.2" also using the gypsy. I then took some scrap ribbon and made a fuffle with it. I then added jewels for the birds eyes using my I-Rock. TFL

Be sure to enter my give awa, today is the last day. You can do that HERE!!!

3 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

Super cute card and love the little birds!

dupontpig24 said...

I love the pink. I think my favorite part is their feet.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow such a beautiful card....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...