Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween trifold


These trifold cards are so fun and easy to make. I decided to make some halloween cards for family this year... I am trying to use up some of my paper from last year, I went a little paper crazy..lol..  All I did was take a 12x12 peice of cardstock cut it at 5 1/2in  so you have a 5 1/2x12 peice of paper. I then scored at 2,4,8,10in did an accordian fold and then take the 2 middle folds and fold in opposite directions. I used a stamp from my LSS and the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch. TFL

5 comments:

Maria said...

I love this card! I think a tri-fold may have to be my next project.

2 Ducky said...

Still haven't tried a tri-fold. I know, I know... Yours is amazing!

Rachel said...

Thanks! You should both try one..

Kate said...

I love it, great card! I haven't attempted this one yet, perhaps one day soon.

Elliot said...

Great read thankkyou

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...