Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

winner!!!!

I had so much fun participating in the blog hop! I loved reading all of the comment, and yes I read them ALL. I will answer the questions that some of you asked in a bit.. Now on to the winner......

                                                    Stephanie!!!!!
Stephanie said:

"Each blog I hop too just makes my heart glow more and more. The creativity, the love the respect for the craft, the thankfulness. What a great project! Our tradition- a Gratitude Tree. It's just a tree made with some branches from the yard and the family writes something they are thankful for and hangs a leaf. Our lives have had a hectic year and we didn't do it last year, but I am pulling it out today. thanks and many blessings to you! "

Congrats Stephanie! You didn't leave contact info so please leave a comment for me to contact you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...