Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tropic Christmas

I love the way this card turned out! I used my new Jolly Holidays Cart for it, soooo cute. I wanted to do a kind of tropical feel for this card. It is for my stocking stuffer pal, I hope she like it... The blue glitter paper is from the glitter stack DCWV and I ran it through the cuttlebug with the snowflakes folder. The palm trees were cut and embossed with a cuttlebug and I did not put the name on the folder so I have no idea what it is. The santa was cut at 3" and then pop dotted. I added some stickles to the ball of santa's hat and the palm trees. TFL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! LOVE IT!!! :-)

More Than Favors said...

this card is hilarious and i love it!!! Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors! Hope to see you back for more!

Happy Crafting!
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

LOL!!! What a fun card!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...