Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy anniversary!

Happy Monday to everyone! I have a fun project to share today.. This weekend was my neighbore 1st anniversary and I wanted to give her a little something special (her husband is deployed to Afghanistan). She is from Greece and was born on an island that has many butterflies so I wanted to incorporate that into a card for her. I also made her a vinyl family for her car. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!




Materials used:

  • 5 by 7 card base
  • mat 4.75 x 6.75 DCWV neutral stack
  • butterfly strip DCWV Mariposa
  • butterfly Wall Decore and More
  • scrap ribbon
  • PBD stamp
  • perfect pearls
  • glimmer mist
  • white vinyl
  • Circut Decals , Car Decals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...