Contact: backporchcreationscrafts@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Courage.

I feel like I haven't paper crafted in FOREVER... so I am making it a pont to pull out the paper and glue and make some cards or layouts... Here is what I made today while I had some down time. I have been wanting to use this stamp since I recieved it and I am very happy with the way this card turned out. The stamp set is called Courage and is from Stampin Up. I added a little color using my Prisma colors and blending it with Gamsol. I used some red and blue paper to mate the image on and added some eyelets for a little extra detail. I will be sending this card along with some goodies to a family friend who is deployed right now. TFL


1 comments:

initial necklace wholesale chile said...

I used some red and blue paper to mate the image on and added some eyelets for a little extra detail. I will be sending this card along with some goodies to a family friend who is deployed right now. TFL pandora bracelet germany , pandora bracelet usa ,

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...